Hauntcon will be held at the end of April/first of May. It's gonna be in Louisville, Kentucky this year. I'm sooooo excited about going.
If you don't know about these things, they have it all. At least this one does, that's why I go.
- business seminars
- creative seminars
- costume party - dancing, food, drinking, costumes!!! OOOOO, the costumes, wonderful stuff!! Absolutely amazing costumes!
- haunted attraction tours - you to visit local haunts. Sometimes you get a "lights on" tour. See how everything works. Get ideas of some tricks of the trade.
- trade show - wow, the trade show! Just about everything that you've wanted is at the tradeshow. It's loud and amazing. I can wander for days in there.
- celebrities - I've visited with a few - personally, I have no clue what to say to them because I'm a bit starstruck but they are regular people, right?
- Sometimes they have special dinners, and hearse rallies
I'll be going to the pre-convention tours also. This is where you get there a couple days earlier, they take you on buses and we go to a bit further out and visit other haunts, stay the night out, and visit more haunts, and come back to Louisville for the regular convention. These are great because of getting to visit with everyone on the bus. Then when you go to the convention part, there is always someone you know that you pass by, whether you know their name or not. It's very cool!!
So, I'm going. It'll be a road trip for me. Love road trips. A good friend of mine will be joining me. That will make it even better. Still can't wait!
Let me know if you're going too!
We will be there. We are heading up the take n make section....getting there a bit early to set up...so we cannot make the preshow.ReplyDelete
Love to hear about it, we'll buy you a drink :)
We are looking forward to seeing everyone in Louisville! It is shaping up to be a GREAT time!ReplyDelete
@Chris - that would be fun! Most definitely!ReplyDelete